Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New Additions

I just wanted to take a minute and remind everyone to keep an eye on the sidebar and the bottom of my blog for new features. I've added some world clocks so we can see the time difference between home and South Africa where Dallon is serving his mission.
I also added a bookshelf with some of my favorite books (I own over 250 books so it was hard to keep it short) and I've also added some of my favorite songs to play for your listening pleasure while you read my blog. I have it on shuffle so that the same song doesn't play everytime you come to my blog. If you don't like my style of music you can pause the player at the bottom or you can turn your speakers down. I will continue to add to my playlist and my reading lists so stay tuned!

No comments: