Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Gratitude Day 13

Today I am having a hard time think of some Gratitudes. It wasn't a bad day or anything like that. My mind is simply drawing a blank. When I asked Josh what he thought I should be grateful he made the following suggestions.

I should be GRATEFUL for the nice lunches & dinners I have at work. He's just jealous because today we had our Thanksgiving lunch at work. It was wonderful and there is leftovers to do it again tomorrow! I took a cranberry salad that was pretty good and I got a recipe for a carrot dish that I am going to try. I also gave my "yes" today that we would be at the Christmas Dinner next month. It is always good. Oh, and on a side note, work is doing a drawing for some Michael Martin Murphy tickets for the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I hope I win!

Josh suggested that I should be GRATEFUL for all my clothes. I do have some nice clothes and since my last shopping trip this summer I haven't looked into my closet and decraled that I have nothing to wear. What can I say, I love the Dress Barn!

No comments: