Thursday, November 6, 2008

Gratitude Day 1

Well my fist Gratitude is easy. I'm so glad I didn't get in a wreck last night and that my car wasn't hurt. I still can't believe that I didn't collide with that deer. Josh and I looked all over the side of my car last night and couldn't find any proof. I am very grateful for that. I love my car and this is the 2nd time I've "almost" hit a deer with it. A year ago I had a deer run into the backside and whack her head on my trunk. Josh was with me and we both heard the thump. But she ran off and we couldn't find where she had hit.

The biggest Gratitude I have is that Josh chose to spend the rest of eternity with me. We've been married for almost 8 years now and I am still amazed at the way he loves me. He told me he loved me on one of our first dates. I was so scared that all I could do was cry. He takes such good care of me and I love him so much. Three cheers for eternity!

No comments: