Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gratitude Day 22

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Today seems like an appropriate day to say how much I am GRATEFUL for my family. And I should clarify that by family I mean the family I was born into and the family I married into. I try to not use the term "in-laws" because I personally hate that word. I think the term "family" is just more...perfect. I could really get on a soap box here about how when family pictures are done if Josh and I aren't both in them it's hurts my feelings because to me it's not a complete family picture. Thank you to my mom who always makes sure to get a family picture that includes Josh. And thank you to Josh for helping me keep my temper in check when she wants a picture of just her kids. And by the way when we have kids we will both be in all family picutres with them. How do you get a baby with only one person; that makes no sense! Oops, this is supposed to be a gratitude post; I'll get off that soap box now....

I am also GRATEFUL for nice people who let me hold their babies. I spent all day today holding one of my little cousins and I was in heaven. They were also nice to not belittle me like I didn't know what I was doing because I don't have any kids of my own. Dang it, I'm back on that box again...Thank you to Josh's aunt and uncle for being so awesome and having 5 adorable kids that you let me hold and play with to my hearts content.

No comments: