Sunday, November 23, 2008

Gratitude Day 18

Okay, I had these GRATITUDES yesterday, but since I had already posted some, I decided to save them for today.
I am GRATEFUL that we were able to spend some time yesterday helping others. It's nice to know we are in a position to do that. We are so blessed and we should use that to help others in need. I love how I feel after doing service for someone.
I am also GRATEFUL that we have reached a point in our life where we can have 2 cars loans at the same time. (YIKES!) We have come so far since we first married. It feels great to know that we have done it on our own. Family and friends used to give us such a hard time about marrying young. Yes we did, but we don't regret it. We are still madly in love. Nothing gives us greater joy than to look back at our trials and go "Wow, we survived it and we did it without getting help from people." Okay, I better get off my soap box now...

No comments: