Saturday, November 15, 2008

Gratitude Day 10

I'm GRATEFUL that I haven't thrown up today. I don't feel good. I woke up with a stomach ache that has come and gone all day long. I know that was probably TMI (to much information), but I have no energy and I can't seem to focus and think of something else to be grateful for.

I am also GRATEFUL for a wonderful husband who can't tell me no. I'm trying to get some scrap booking done and I wanted to go get some things in the next town over, but I didn't have the energy to drive there. I asked Josh thinking he would say no, but he told me to get out of my PJ's and we could go. He is so sweet.

Update on my hectic life. We looked at a few trucks today, but they were out of our price range. We have looked at one off and on for a month that we are thinking about making an offer on, but we can't decide. I looked on EBay last night for a tire rim, but so far all I can find is rims sold in sets of 4 (I guess that makes sense, but I only want 1).
I called the vet clinic this morning. They were open, but the doctor's weren't in. The lady pretty much told me that if I took Zipper down they would put him in a cage until Monday when the doctor could look at him. I would never do that! So we are trying to keep a bandage and some antibiotic cream on it. He tore off the 2nd one we did, but so far the others have stayed on okay. Maybe we can get it better on our own and then I won't have to pay the vet.

No comments: