Monday, November 10, 2008

Gratitude Day 5

Yay, it's Monday! I'm sure most people don't get excited for Monday's, but at our house we do. That is when Josh's brother gets to email us from South Africa. I am so GRATEFUL for the wonderful technology we have that makes that possible. If not for that we would have to rely on snail mail and it takes at least 2 weeks for letters to go through the postal system.

Another weird thing I am GRATEFUL for that I'm sure most people aren't, is my job. They have great benefits and most of the year we work four-10's so that we can have Friday's off. I love that, but I think I mentioned that a few days ago. I also work with several wonderful people. I have been here almost 3 years and I still find myself comparing it to my old job (that one sucked!).

No comments: