Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Gratitude Day 6

I am GRATEFUL for the world's most comfortable bed. A few years ago we scraped together all our pennies and bought a Tempur-Pedic mattress. It is like sleeping on air. I used to have problems sleeping all night without waking up several times in the night. Ever since we got the bed, if I get up at all, it's only once in the night now, instead of 4 or 5 times. Of course it's also the world's greatest bed because Josh sleeps in it too. Everyone should have a Tempur-Pedic (sorry, everyone can't have Josh, I don't share well!). But in the same breath, I hate the Tempur Pedic pillow. Josh loves his, I hate mine. I've had it for almost 4 years now and I bet I have only used it a dozen times.

I am also GRAFETFUL for where we live and the views we have. We live on a little dead end road so we don't get a lot of traffic. The only traffic we get is when the neighbors cows get out. They love my lawn, but they don't leave a very nice thankyou gift! I do have to travel to work, but it is still worth it! I wonder if it would increase our chances of adoption if I posted a picture of our views on our profile? Hmm, that is something to think about. I wish I had thought about it this summer when the field was green.

1 comment:

Elizabeth and Brian said...

I am so jealous of your bed! I need a new one but can't buy anything big until after we adopt.