Friday, November 14, 2008

It's time for a change

When I get bored with life or want a change, I do something to my hair. I figure that is the safest thing to do because it grows back. I have an appointment next week, but I'm not sure what to do, so I want to hear what everyone else thinks. Should I perm it? Highlight it? Color it? What colors should I consider? What style of cut should I consider? I don't want to go too short. I like being able to pull in into a pony tail. What about bangs?
Please take a minute to post a comment of what you think would a great idea.

2 comments:

Teah said...

I think you should try Copper highlights. I like the reddish hue but without being bright red. I think you have bangs cut in right now right? I was looking through you slides and I like it when your bangs are a little longer and kind of styled to the sides. Anyway have fun styleing.

Anonymous said...

Well when I seen you I thought your hair looked great so I don't think you should cut it. I like changing the color of my hair occasionally for something different. As far as what color you should do, I really couldn't tell you but maybe you should do just a slightly different shade just to see if you really want to change it. I always go for really different LOL.