Thursday, November 20, 2008

Gratitude Day 15

I am GRATEFUL to live in America. Even though I have never left this beautiful country, I know that it is the best place to live. And I am GRATEFUL for the men and women who have fought in the past and who are still fighting today to keep our freedoms. I am sick of hearing about the riots in California because of Proposition 8. Several people are actively using their freedom of speech to make a great outcry. I would love to ask them, how many of them also excersided their freedom to vote; I would bet that several of those protestors didn't vote. I feel that if you didn't cast a vote, you have no right to cry about the outcome.

I am also GRATEFUL for my heath and my physical abilities. I can read, write, walk, talk (sometimes too much), drive....well you get the point. Even when I do complain about health things, like my acid reflux, I know that I could be worse off. Because of these two GRATITUDES I enjoy a very good quality of life and I am GRATEFUL for that.

No comments: