Friday, November 28, 2008

Gratitude Day 23

I love peaceful days and I am GRATEFUL that today was one of those days and that I got to spend it with such a wonderful person. This morning Josh & I took a ride up the mountain. It was so calm and peaceful. We also spent some time working on our adoption profiles. But other than that it has just been a trully restful, peaceful, just be lazy (we learned that from our cats) day. To celebrate we are going out to dinner and to see Twilight again.

I am also GRATEFUL the Zipper's leg is finally getting better. Last week we noticed that the sore was better, but there was still infection. Needless to say we made him very, very mad trying to get the infection out. But the local vet was great and gave us some medicine and his leg is almost healed up. There hasn't been any more infection since day two of the medicine and the hair around the sore is growing back.

No comments: