Thursday, November 6, 2008

30 Days of Gratitude

First off I have to admit that after posting a Halloween thing everday was really draining on me. It was hard to find new information that I hadn't already shared. But it was fun. Then on the morning of November 1st I was visiting a fellow blogger's site and she mentioned that it is National Blog Posting Month which is celebrated by posting a blog everyday for 30 days. I looked at my October History - I did 63 posts in one month. Needless to say this was a challenge I didn't think I needed to undertake. Until today.
This morning (very early this morning) one of my fellow bloggers Inky Smiles posted a challenge to list something we are grateful for over the next 30 days. Since I have been feeling down lately I knew that I needed to take this challenge to uplift my spirits. I am also going to try and go the extra mile and list 2 things a day I am grateful for; something simple and something more profound.

I invite all of my family and friends to also accept this challenge. Everyday take a minute to think of something you are grateful for.

The sun shines all day long, even when there are clouds. What a great role model!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonk, I want you to know how amazing you are. I love the challenge of gratitude each day and plan to do the same. I know this waiting is hard, and I want you to know that I pray for this miricle and for the birth mother and both of you daily. I know it will happen, my Heavenly Father has told me there is a special lady out there and you just have to wait for her life to come to the point needed to give you this gift.I am so proud of you and Josh, you have a wonderful marriage, you are a great wife and very special person. I love you soooooo much. I hope you know that. Love, Mom