Thursday, November 13, 2008

Gratitude Day 8

I am GRATEFUL for my home. It is the nicest place we have ever lived. There's plenty of room and everything seems to work well, for the most part. We have had problems with leaky pipes in the past. Here's to hoping we don't have any this year!

I am GRATEFUL that I finally finished the Twilight Series and that I don't have to wait long for the 1st movie to come out. Now if only we could do something about the crowds that are expected. Our little po-dunk city movie theater is doing a midnight showing on Thursday, 3 shows on Friday and four shows on Sunday. They have never, ever done that, so I take that to mean they are expecting a huge turnout!

1 comment:

Desi said...

I love that you are focusing so much on gratitude! That is fantastic. We could all learn a lot from the many things you are being grateful for.

Also, I love your new header/title picture. How did you get that pretty brown background with the picture in it?

Ok, one last thing. You'd asked for a review of the bath spa thing. The one I have is from Conair. It does a great job filling the tub with hot tub worthy bubbles. It is loud though. And, the tray that you place in the bottom of the tub is almost three inches thick, which means three inches less of water. I like deep water, so that wasn't much fun. Also, there are SO many bubbles, that water splashed out of the tub.

I wouldn't buy this one. I'm actually not sure if I'll even keep it. I've just used it the once, and I don't know if it's worth the effort.

Good luck!