Friday, November 14, 2008

Gratitude Day 9

After the past 24 hours it hard to look at what I am grateful for. We have to buy a new truck because our's finally bit the dust (we knew it was coming) and I need a few hundred dollars to make some car repairs - it's driveable, but I have a donut tire on. Anyone want to donate a rim for my car? Anyone? Well, I can always dream. Oh - and tomorrow morning I have to take Zipper to the vet because we think a fox attacked him.
So after today I am GRATEFUL for leftovers, because I don't have the energy to cook. And I am GRATEFUL for Netflix because as soon as dinner is heated up we are going to veg out in front of the TV and ignore the world (and dirty house) for the rest of the night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey what size rim do you need dear? Jason might be able to come up with something...