Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More Pictures

I had a water proof disposable camera that we packed around all summer. We finally finished the roll so we could print the pictures and hope for something more to use on our webiste. I guess they are okay, but I know my camera would have done a much better job.
This was another leaf picture we took to finish off that camera. Josh's neck looks funny so I don't think I will use it. This is Josh on his Float Tube; I think we are up Rock Creek.


This is me in my float tube. Josh recieved his as a Christmas gift and I couldn't stand the thought of fishing on shore while we was out in the lake. Once I made him realize he would be constantly rowing in to take a fish off my line, he caved and let me buy one for myself.


Just a picture of me, but I don't care for it

Picture of us on the church lawn. We were trying to use up the roll of film.
Here is the flowers I grew this year. Last year my porch was lined, but this year I just never got around to buying more. It was the kittens favorite place to sleep when it was hot and I was being mean and making them spend the day outside.


This is the trail up Rock Creek, our favorite place to go. I was thinking about posting it on the adoption websites and talking about how it is our favorite place to go.


More pictures of Rock Creek.





No comments: