Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gratitude Day 19 and 20

Sorry I missed yesterday. I was SICK with the flu. It was hard to be grateful for anything when you are leaning over the toilet. But, I did take the time to be GRATEFUL for a job that lets me have sick days and I was also GRATEFUL for the great movie collection we have built over the years so I could watch something entertaining while I laid on the couch.

Today I am GRATEFUL for the wonderful scents that Scentsy has on the market. I think they all smell so pretty. I think they are a wonderful and I love how they make my home smell so nice.

I am also GRATEFUL that in some places Customer Service is not dead... yet. For the 3rd time I had to take my car tire in today because it is still going flat. Each time I've been there they have been quick to help me and very friendly. On the down side they tend to forget about you when you want to give them money. But still they have been great to help me. I also had to take our truck in for some minor things they promised when we bought it (new wipers and a few chips needed repaired). They were great to get right on that for me and make sure we were still happy with our purchase. Now if places like Walmart and restaurants could catch onto this concept called Customer Servies consumers would be happy everywhere! I wonder if that is the real reason consumer spending is down? Of course money is part of it, but anymore I would rather purchase online because it is some much easier...

No comments: