Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's Finally Here!!!

Our first adoption webpage is finally up & running! I just added a link to it on the sidebar. Be sure to check it out!
Oh, and yes, I did see a typo but we are going to leave it. This website is going to be replaced sometime next month with a new one. Each time you make a change you go offline for at least 24 hours, so we aren't going to mess with it. Hopefully we can finish up the new website over the holiday weekend.
You can also view our profile by going to http://www.providentliving.org/ and entering JoshandSavannah into the search by name.
I also want to share some close friend of mine in the adoption world who are looking to adopt. You can type in AndrewandJessica and BrianandElizabeth in the search by name to view their pages. I also have links to their websites a little lower in my sidebar. I think they would make just as great parents and Josh & I will so they deserve to be looked at by all.
Be sure to tell your family, friends, and everyone!

No comments: