Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Random Thoughts

Wow, I have a lot on my mind right now!
First - I am sore! I started taking dance class a few weeks ago. We've been doing tap class for 30 minutes, but last night we decided to also do 30 minutes of jazz dance. It is fun, but my legs are stiff today. I'm not very good at dancing, but I am having a great time.

Second - Our adoption website is coming along. I have abandoned the old website for now so I can concentrate on the new. I still can't completely figure out how to upload my pictures on the old website. I think they are there, but I also think they will show up thumbnail size. The new website finally has a sample page we can view so I can get a better idea of what needs done. I still need more pictures of us! This weekend we went to Grandpa's to take pictures in his leaf pile, but his tree hasn't even changed colors yet! Maybe next weekend...

Third- My Halloween dinner is this weekend. I think I finally have a menu planned out. I still need to decide on a drink and pick a dessert out of the many I marked.

Fourth - This is my biggest thought right now. On Sunday I was released from the Relief Society. I had only been in there for a year, but the rest of the presidency had been in for a few years so it was time for a change. I was so nervous when I was put in the Relief Society, but I loved it so much. I don't want a different calling. I love interacting with the ladies. I had always been in Primary before that. I do know which calling I DO NOT WANT! Please, please, PLEASE, don't call me to YW's. I know, of course that is what I probably will get; there is an opening there right now. They pulled someone from their to fill my spot.

No comments: