Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I couldn't wait...

Twilight comes to theaters November 21st!

I mentioned recently that my husband and I have both read the 1st two books in the Twilight series. I had purchased them on paperback. Yesterday I learned that book 3 doesn't come out on paperback until April of next year. I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG! So after going to 3 different bookstores today I bought the series in hardback. All 4 books! I can't stand having a series that is part paperback and half hardback. That's why I haven't ever finished the Harry Potter Series; I'm still waiting for book 7 to come out in paperback (and they seem to be taking their time!). I am the same way with DVDs vs. VHS. We have part of Spider man on VHS and part on DVD and it drives me nuts! In fact I think next time I'm at Walmart I will buy the first Spider man and Pirates of the Caribbean DVD so my collection will be correct.

Josh says I am quirky. He's probably right....

I just updated my book list. I have to carry a copy with me because I sometimes forget what books I already own and then I buy duplicates. IT'S 5 PAGES LONG! And that's because it is 2 columns.
Oh and in case you were wondering I will donate the 1st two paperback Twilight books to the library so that they don't go to waste.

No comments: