Saturday, October 4, 2008

Adoption Website

I am still struggling with our website, but now it looks like a waste of time. I got a letter in the mail telling us the there will be a new itsaboutlove.org website this winter. I have our old website all complete except I can't get the pictures to work. Today I started on our new webpage and I am a little razzled. I have to enter in ALL of our information. As in all the information we filled out when we first applied for adoption. I am trying to cut and paste everything, but that is still going to be a lot of work. But I think it will be worth it. This is supposed to be a better website for birthmothers and there is more space for me to enter information. For example, on the old website all I could choose for education was high school or college. There was no space to put that we both have some college. This new webpage does have that so I am excited that we can hopefully better project ourselves as perpective parents.

No comments: