Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Winter Wonderland...or something like that

I was quite surprised to drive to work on Monday. I have to commute about 25 miles and about 7 miles from where I work I hit the fog and from the looks of the frost on everything the fog had been there for a few days. That's why I love living where we do; I'm not sure what the altitude difference is, but it must be enough because we hardly ever get any fog and even when we do it only last for a few hours. But when the fog sets in this town, it can stay for days or weeks and one winter it stayed for 2 months.
I think the frost is so beautiful, especially after its had a few days to build up. So I took my camera to work with me today and went a little nuts. I love taking pictures and can't seem to stop. I took 25 pictures, here is my favorites. Most of the pictures I took at the park.
This picture is across the street from where I work. It's what I look at everyday. I emailed a few pictures to the KUTV 2 News morning show. This is the one they featured on the news. I got to work this morning and everyone kept telling me they saw my picture on the news!
Oh, this last picture is to show that we still have sunshine where we live!

1 comment:

Brady and Richelle said...

I LOVE YOUR PICTURES! they're so so pretty. you should become a photographer! i really like the one that you sent into the news it was really pretty...