Wednesday, January 14, 2009

26 Things You Should Know About Me

Yes, I know, my husband did a very sweet blog on my birthday. But, when I suggested it, I assumed he would use the same format I did and do a list using my new age as a guide. I should just leave things as they are, but since I am a perfectionist and there was no list on my birthday I am going to do one now. So, in honor of my birthday, here is 26 things I think you should know about me (in no particular order).
1. I love my husband. He is my world.
2. I love kittens and I treat the three of mine like they are my children. If reincarnation was a real thing I would want to come back as a cat that lives in my house because they are so spoiled.
3. I love to read.
4. I love to blog.
5. I love to cook, especially desserts, but I am also starting to really enjoy cooking breads too.
6. I love ketchup, tomato soup, and sometimes salsa, but I don't like tomatoes.
7. I collect Barbie Dolls.
8. I love to scrapbook.
9. I am very passionate about adoption.
10. I never want to get pregnant.
11. I love to take pictures.
12. I only have snowmen for Christmas decorations.
13. I love my job, but if I could do anything in the world I would be a book editor.
14. The Jordan River Temple is my favorite temple and that's why I got married hours away from home, instead of the Vernal temple that was a half an hour away.
15. When it comes to housework I enjoy doing dishes, laundry, and vacuuming, but I hate to dust.
16. I don't make my bed everyday, but I'm okay with that.
17. My favorite holiday is Halloween and I love pumpkins.
18. I love to soak in the tub (while reading a book of course).
19. If my drink is supposed to be cold (like milk, soda, or water) I want it ice cold. If it is supposed to be hot (like hot chocolate) I like it boiling hot. I won't drink luke warm milk at all.
20. When we go to my favorite Mexican restaurant I always dip my chips in a bowl of their red enchilada sauce.
21. When I re-order checks I always get a new design and since I look at checks all day at work I try to get something different and unique.
22. I love breakfast foods, but I would rather eat them at dinner time.
23. When I don't have to work I will sleep in until at least 9:00.
24. If I could live anywhere I would have to choose between Cedar City, Utah and Bonner's Ferry Idaho. I don't know why, they just seem like nice places. Truthfully I've never been to Bonner's Ferry. I just saw it on a map then looked it up on the web and fell in love with the place.
25. I want an orange cat named Mozart and a Buckskin horse named Belle.
26. I never imagined I would marry a cowboy, but I'm glad I did because I love living in the country.

No comments: