Saturday, January 31, 2009

Preston's Birthday Party

We had a blast! Preston's loves to unwrap presents. I thought about wrapping each gift individually, but instead I opted to combine some items and wrapped a total of four presents for him to unwrap. When we first got there I had him open the monster bowling so he and his cousins could play with it.
Mostly he liked the ball and kicking the things over, but I know he will figure it out and enjoy it in the years to come.
Everyone knows that besides presents the other best part of a birthday is the cake. Preston couldn't wait to try it out. He ate a few of the elephants toenails.
It was really good and made sure to tell us all YUM. Grandma wouldn't let the rest of us eat off of the cake so we had to settle for M&M's. I love those baby blue eyes! Oh, and the blue frosting on the chin is so cute. I could just eat him up. Seriously, that is Grandma Jones' frosting, it is so good!
Then we went down to his great grandpa's for cake. Preston loved blowing the candles out and I think we did that three times.
After cake, we gave him our last three presents. He opened them so fast, I don't think he even noticed what was in them!
This picture was my favorite one. He has started putting his hands on his hips. It is so cute!
Apparently cake wasn't quite enough. We finished the night off with some Smarties.

No comments: