Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I must be bored

Josh has class tonight so I am home alone. Usually I just blog or read, but tonight I managed to find some energy and do a few things. First I cleaned the interior of my car and also the outside of the windows. It was pretty dirty. Tomorrow I think I will run it through the car wash and if I have time I will have vacuum it out.
Then I built a fire. After that, I cooked dinner for my wonderful hubby to enjoy when he gets home (see previous post for details). Of course that created a mess so I did the dishes too (Josh will be surprised, I usually insist that since I cooked it, he should do the dishes to show his gratitude).
Then I ran out of energy (what, I work all day! I'm not superwoman!) so I started to blog, but that's okay since it is one of my favorite things to do. As you can see, I have been busy tonight. I have made some changes to the sidebar. I am trying to find a visitor counter, that I like, but I haven't been able to yet. Right now I have 2 different ones to try out for a while.
I also tried to organize the blogs I follow. I started by separating the my adoption friends (most of whom I have met in 2ofus4now) and then just other blogs I follow. I could have stopped there, but I like to complicate things up and over organize things. So then I sorted my adoption friends into 3 categories: (1) Currently looking to adopt, (2) has adopted - but isn't right now, and (3) infertile friends. I hope I put everyone in the right place. This way I figure any potential birthmoms that come to this website will be able to look at other awesome families looking to adopt.
If you think I put you in the wrong category or if you want me to list you in a certain list please leave a comment and let me know. I would also love to put up links to any adoption online profiles - just let me know if you want me to list yours!

No comments: