Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to my wife

Savannah's Birthday (by Josh)
Today being Savannah's 26th birthday, and since she wrote such a nice blog for my birthday, I thought I would take a moment and say some things about her.
I want everyone to know what a wonderful woman I was lucky enough to marry, she encourages my dreams and helps me where she can in my school work. I would never have even tried to go back to school without her support. She also understands when I need to be doing school work and makes sure that she leaves me quiet time to do that. She likes to have her "be with me" time but she understands that I have things that I need to do and she lets me do it. She is also going to be a great mother. Watching her with children I am so excited for her to have a baby of her own, I can't wait for that to happen for us. She has also brought kittens into my life, which has made me a big old softy. She listens when I need to talk. She can build a roaring fire when the house is cold. She is an excellent cook, which shows in my waist line. She enjoys her "be with me time in the bedroom." She is a wonderful wife and I am the luckiest man in the world to have her.
Happy birthday Love, I love you very much!
Your loving husband,
Josh

No comments: