Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Open book...I want to hear from you!

I just wanted to mention that I love hearing from everyone, so please feel free to post a comment whenever you want. Or better yet, ask me any questions you want. I've seen this on other blogs and it looks fun. They can be adoption related or anything else. For security purposes I won't go into a ton of details like where we live or anything to personal like that. If I understand my settings right, anyone can post a comment. If you aren't a registered Google user you should be able to type in your name or even click on anonymous.
So go ahead, treat this like an OPEN BOOK.
I should mention that I have the comment moderation turned on; simply because I realized I was missing some comments that were being posted. This way I have to review them before they are published and I won't miss out on any. It there is any rude or insensitive comments I will reject those. I haven't had a problem with that yet, but I have friends who get a lot of abuse about their decisions to adopt and that to me is just plain mean, so play nice.

2 comments:

Meka said...

They have phantom here in Las Vegas and we've seen it twice!! I LOVE phantom and the music!! Where are you going to see it? We have our first meeting with our adoption social worker tomorrow so I am probably going to have tons of questions from here on out, referring to your blog will help for sure! I love your quotes on your sidebar
Meka (2ofus4now)

Teah said...

So this may end up being an episle with all the comments I have to say. First is that I have the same problem with people not commenting on my blog. Sometimes I wonder if people are even checking it and then someone will mention(usually over the phone) that they liked my blog. So I like your idea of calling for comments. Second I read the part about the prednisone and now I am seriously worried. You see they have perscribed that for Trey several times for asthma. He's actually taken several types of steriods. I hope we haven't done serious damage to him. Not only that but I think Tennyson has had it at least once and Enoch has now had to have it twice. Although I think both of theirs were orapred which is a gentler version. Anyway I guess I will have to do a little more study on steriod treatments. Maybe it doesn't do the same damage before puberty.
Thanks for writing things that I'm haven't been brave enough to do. I have really enjoyed your blog whether it made me laugh or cry.