Saturday, January 10, 2009

Birthday Loot

Josh let me do all my own birthday shopping today. We went to one of my favorite stores, True Value. They have a great kitchen section. I bought some mixing bowls (that came with lids!), a new bread pan, muffin pan, some covers for my stove, a new hand mixer, and a new shower head (that hubby said he would have up before the weekend ended!). At Wal-mart I also bought some new pajama pants and a new movie, Ella Enchanted. I wanted to buy Stardust, but they didn't have it. That is one of my new favorite movies. I guess I will have to find it online and order it.
What I really, really, REALLY wanted for my birthday was a kitten. My sweet hubby even said I could have one, but I just couldn't fully talk myself into it. We have THREE kittens already and they are a handful. Plus I don't think Pyro has ever forgiven me for bringing Zipper home and that was three years ago. So I spent all day trying to cuddle the kittens I already have.

No comments: