Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I love Amazon.com...let me count the ways

1.This is the primary reason I went to Amazon.com. I was upset when I couldn't find this movie at Walmart. It is a must see. After I found this I just went a little nuts....


2. This is to make Rosette's. It's a family tradition from Josh's family that I want to be a part of. I can't wait to try it out. Melanie, you should come over and help me! Oh, and Melanie, if you don't want to know what I got Preston for his birthday then skip to the very end and check out my boots!

3., 4, 5., 6., & 7. It's my nephew's birthday at the end of the month. I decided that since I was shopping I would get his birthday present. I think I went a little overboard (more on that in a later posting). Aren't these shirts just adorable!

8. Then I found this cute shirt and I had to get it for my nephew also...9. Then I wanted to make sure he had a pair of pants to wear with all of these cute shirts so I added these to my cart.

10. Then I got thinking clothes aren't the greatest birthday present so I also added a toy. I thought about getting one for my house, but we have a barnyard bowling game so I decided to only get one for my nephew.11. Then I decided to buy one more thing for myself. I have been looking for a new pair of brown cowboy boots for quite awhile and these looked perfect. I love them!

No comments: