Friday, January 30, 2009

I just learned something new on Blogger

I am so excited! And it was so easy. Now when I want to reference back to a previous post I can just add a hyperlink. I'm not completely sure what it means, but the easy definition is that if you click on the link I embedded in the word, then it will take you to a previous post. So if I make reference to my winter pictures, then you just click on those words and it should take you there. Or remember that great poem I found? Or the day I seemed to be Happier than normal? I can even do a link so that you can see every post that is related to my kittens or Adoption. Well, you probably get the point.

2 comments:

Anne said...

That is cool. I didn't know that. Blogging is kind of fun and addicting, would you say so!?!?!

Meka said...

Hey! You seem to know a lot about this stuff! Where did you get your "buttons" on your sidebar with the cute sayings? I am making our adoption blog for birth moms but I want to get a button saying "we hope to adopt" or something for my regular blog and barren blog and when people click on it, it will take you to the adoption blog. Did that make sense? Well anyway I hope your having a great day!
Meka (so barren)