Monday, January 26, 2009

Announcing our new online profile

We are finally online with ParentProfiles.com. To view our profile just visit the link I've included here and also on the side panel. But don't visit too many times. This site has a counter to let us know how many people have looked at it. So if I see 100 page views I may get all excited thinking we have tons of birthmom's looking at us, but in reality it can just be people looking for ideas. I know I am guilty of that! But it helps to see what others have done.
Here is the link! http://www.parentprofiles.com/profiles/db23565.html

2 comments:

Gail said...

That's awesome Savannah! Congratulations. I'll take a look, but just one. :)

melissa said...

This is really interesting. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I will definitely look into it for our profile. I would be interested to hear if you think it is worth it as time goes by. I love your profile, yall look like a great couple.
Hoping baby is one they way for you!