Friday, September 30, 2011

Halloween Wreath

I have fallen into the addictive trap called Pinterest. When I saw this Halloween wreath, I just had to make it. 

I had prepared by buying the wreath and 2 yards of tulle. But I didn't realize how badly my wreath would show through. So I got creative and cut up one of Josh's ratty t-shirts. It worked perfectly. 

All wrapped and ready for the tulle. 

I cut my tulle into 3 inch wide strips that are about 20 inches long. Then I just started tying them around the wreath. 

Then I went around a second time. And a third time. I had about a dozen strips left, so I used them to fill in any empty looking spots. 

I'm not very good at tying ribbons, so decided to keep it simple. I LOVE how it turned out. 

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh my goodness... You are awesome!!! I was debating on even getting the halloween decor out this year! That wreath is SO cute... I might try to make one! Hope all is well!