Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall Swaperoo Package

I was so excited when my Swaperoo group announced the fall swap. I LOVE this time of year and couldn't wait to put together a package. 

Swaperoos has a blog where we can post sneak peeks when we mail the package, and then again when we receive our own package. This is the picture I just posted for my person to get their sneak peak. 

Here is a picture of what she will be receiving in the mail. I think was one of the funnest packages I've ever put together. She mentioned she had kids, but didn't list ages so I assumed they were younger kids (vs. teenagers) so I included some glow sticks for them. And what is Halloween without candy? I thought the ghost peeps were so cute! Then I included some of the pumpkins I made last week, a few fixings for cookies and some scrapbook pages. 

My CTMH group made a page just like this last year, but I couldn't bring myself to part with it. So instead I copied it. 



I was still feeling crafty, so I decided to include one more set of Halloween pages. 



Now I just have to wait for my package to come in the mail. 

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I like the pumpkins cookie cutters! Hope yours is just as fun. :)