Sunday, March 8, 2009

Pyro is feeling better

Pyro is finally feeling better today. She was groggy all day Friday and refused to sleep. That's funny, because if it had been any other normal day she would have slept all day. Poor baby, we traumatized her! But she did sleep all day yesterday and today her appetite has picked back up.

We were concerned about Zipper trying to play with her so we put our fireplace fence up and put him on the opposite side. He didn't like that. Last night we did it again because he was acting frisky and picking on Missy so we took Pyro to bed and put the fence up again. At about 1:00 in the morning he started to cry, and cry, and cry. He is such a mommy's boy! I finally took the fence down so he could come to bed with us. When our nephew was a baby and I would hold him, Zipper would sit at my feet and cry. He doesn't like to share me. It will be hard for him when we do get a baby.


I held Pryo so much this weekend. It was so nice. She just isn't the most loving cat and doesn't like to be held. But since she was so out of it I held her to my hearts content. That's how I know she feels better; she won't let me hold her now.

No comments: