Monday, March 9, 2009

Dinner with my dad

This week my dad turns 53! So on Sunday we went to my mom's house and had dinner with him. While we were there we got a few family pictures with my dad. Here are my favorites. Now I just need to choose one for our online profiles.
Josh didn't think he needed to be in them, but one of my biggest pet peeves it not having complete families in pictures. It drives me nuts. He is my family now and therefore is a part of my family. Well, that and he's just so fun to look at....

2 comments:

~Our Family~ said...

Hey there.. Tell Josh he is welcome and I hope that it made sense and I didn't hurt his feelings any.. Also on your comment about where the picture was taken it was up to Pallisades in Idaho.. It is so gorgeous there.. I would love to go there again this year.. I like your first picture with you guys sitting down and the back row standing up for your adoption profile.. When ever you guys need someone to bounce a situation off of I'm here for you... Take care.. Keep smiling..

Anonymous said...

Hey you, sorry I haven't been keeping up on your blog. Trying to get back into it. Finally got it bookmarked again after you changed it. I have to say looking at your family is kind of weird. Its crazy how people turn out. I know your family can be hard for you to understand, just remember that your sister and your brother are just as confused by you are you are by them. And they are both good people even if they don't always do things you agree with.