Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A few updates

I finally did some major repair work to our BETA LDSFS online profile. I don't think I ever posted that it was online because I was so unhappy with the picture quality. For example, we had a picture of our kittens on their and when they re-sized it, it cut off two of their heads! There was a few other pictures where we were missing the top of our heads and other pictures were just fuzzy. I have finally fixed all of those pictures I was really unhappy with. I still want to get some new pictures of us in our float tubes this summer. The ones I have now were taken with a disposable camera, so they aren't the clearest picture.

I also just finished adding several things to our adoption blog. With our online profiles we are limited to how much we can type and we can only use 24 pictures. I just posted a ton of pictures on this blog and hope to add some more in the upcoming weeks. I am very happy with the changes I made there. If you see anything on that blog that doesn't look right like a spelling error or an ugly picture, please email me. I really want that blog to put our best face forward.

The biggest news (if you can even call it that), is that we may have finally had a legit birth mother contact. We still aren't sure, but it hasn't felt as phony as the others. It is actually a girl looking for her pregnant sister. I don't know if they have made an adoption plan yet, I think they are just exploring all their options. But it is still exciting to know that real people are looking at our profiles!

No comments: