Monday, March 23, 2009

Baby Cake!

Here is another baby cake I recently made. I think this is my favorite one so far. I tried something new this time and I LOVED it. Instead of wrapping ribbons and bows around each layer, I bought some headbands and put those around each layer. I hope the bottom one doesn't stretch out too much. Then I also bought several of the clip on flowers that seem to be the "in thing" right now and I clipped those on the headbands. I made a cake that had a little blanket like this one, but I just tied it to the side. This time I draped it over the top layer (burp rags & bibs), wrapped the head band around it and then just untucked a little bit to show the cute saying, "Thank Heaven for little girls." This really is so true in so many ways for my friend.

1 comment:

OUR HAPPY FAMILY said...

That is rediculously cute!