Monday, October 25, 2010

My favorite boys :)

This weekend was the deer hunt. Josh was able to get deer to add to our freezer. He takes such pride in keeping us warm and well fed. 

Yesterday we had dinner at Barb's house. Preston is in love with his Luigi Halloween costume. Which is really cute, because the last few years he has refused to dress up. I thought it was so cute because he put his costume on, but he didn't have his hats or his gloves that go with it. He's a resourceful boy so he found some garden gloves and grandma's hat.

I didn't have my camera to take a picture of Josh's deer so I had to borrow Barbara's camera to get her picture off. I had to download this cute little cow. These little guys just warm my heart so much. 

 Here is the love of my life with his deer. 

No comments: