Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Barbara's Birthday Dinner

On Sunday we went to Josh's parents to celebrate Barb's birthday. As always, it was full of good food and good company. I always take my camera, but usually I only take a few pictures and then get too caught up in visiting to remember to keep taking pictures. So that is why most of my pictures are of just Tyler today. I'll try to be better next time.


 Grandpa helped Tyler find the bowl of fruit dip. He loved it so much!



For Barb's birthday Melanie suggested family pictures. So I found a photographer and set an appointment for November 20th. We had to wait until all of the hunts were over so we could all be there. :p I'm so excited. We've not done professional pictures with his family before. I can't wait to get them back and hang them on my wall.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What you did in the frame turned out beautifully. Love the quote!