Monday, October 11, 2010

Halloween shirts

The one tradition I have made as an aunt is to get my nephews Halloween shirts every year. I usually buy them when I go to the city, but this year I couldn't get out there before the first of October, so I bought them online at Gymboree.com and Amazon.com.

I like to get matching shirts for Preston and Tyler, but couldn't ever find anything I like that came in both of their sizes. When I gave Melanie the shirts for her boys, she warmed my heart by telling me that Preston likes to get out one of the old shirts that lights up. He tries to put it on, but it no longer fits over his head. So instead he just shakes it to make it light up.

This year I got each boy 3 shirts. Its something I enjoy doing so I figure its okay to splurge.

For Valex:



For Tyler:






For Preston:


2 comments:

Davis Valley Classic said...

You're such a good aunt! They probably just LOVE you! What a cute tradition!

Jessica said...

I think it's a great tradition because Halloween is your favorite holiday and now they'll love it even more because of their Aunt Savannah.