Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fondant Decorating Class: Week 2

 Last week in Fondant Class we made the ribbons that would later become...
 A pretty bow! The ribbons had to harden for a while so in class this week we started by assembling our bows. I decided that I love working with the fondant when it is soft because it reminds me of play dough. But I had a hard time assembling the bow. I took it apart 3 times before I decided I was okay with how it looked, but I thought Jessica and Kim's bows were so much prettier than mine. 

Then we started making some quilling flowers. Jessica and I didn't get our all cut out so we are going back next week to finish them so we can assemble our flowers on Wednesday night.  

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I like your bow a lot actually. I didn't get to see it finished close up because I was trying to keep mine from falling apart!