Monday, December 1, 2008

Gratitude Day 26

Today we went back to working our 8-hour days which means no more Friday's off until March. I think I cried this morning and I know I will cry on Friday morning when the alarm goes off. Therefore I thought that today I should try to look at the positive aspects of working an 8-hour day. I am GRATEFUL that I can sleep in a little later each day. I should be a good girl and still get up at the same time and do housework, but I don't. I am also GRATEFUL that it wasn't dark when we left to come home today. The day does seem to go a little faster and I am GRATEFUL for that too.
That's it. That's all I can think of. But I will forget all of it on Friday when I have to go to work so I don't know if I am extremely GRATEFUL or if I am just trying to see the positive in what I think is not a wonderful thing. I have to work the next 13 Friday's. Well, I guess we get the 26th of this month off, so only 12. I think I can plan on two things: I'll have to work real hard to not be cranky on Friday's and my house probably won't get another good cleaning until I have Friday's off again.

No comments: