Saturday, December 20, 2008

Santa is BUSY

Last year when we bought the Santa suit I think we only did 6 jobs. We thought that was pretty good...
This year I put an ad in the paper and our phone has rung non-stop! As of right now we have booked 22 parties and all but one of those has been within a 10 day period. Today we went to 3 different family parties and on Christmas Eve we are going to 4 different homes. Every time the phone rings I think there is no way we can fit in another one, but somehow they always want him to come when he isn't already busy.
I usually sit in the car and wait for Santa while he does his visiting. I figure it helps keep the magic alive. That way so Santa doesn't have to explain why he has a chauffeur and why she keeps blowing kisses at him. But I have so much fun when I go in with Santa that next year I think Mrs. Claus will be joining him.
Oh, and in case you can't tell (from all the pictures I have posted), I am having lots of fun with my Christmas present!

1 comment:

Teah said...

Savannah you need to put some weight on that Santa. He's looking a little thin as santas go. My suggestion, some nice big steak. I hear that santas like it too. No in all seriousness He looks great. I'm so happy your getting lots of jobs. Donovan said he thinks that it's the first time he's seen Josh without his cowboy hat on your blog. The funny thing is that Donovan is telling me how to fix my writing as I write to you. I guess the teacher is coming out in him. Good luck on all the parties this week.