Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm like an onion...

Peeling back the onion that is my life.
LAYER 1:Tell us your...
* Name: Savannah
* Birthday (month, day): January 10
* Birthplace: Utah
* Current location: Utah – about 30 minutes from where I grew up
* Eye color: Brown
* Hair color: Brown
* Height: 5'6"
* Righty or lefty: Righty
* Zodiac sign: I think I am a Capricorn, but I don’t get into that stuff. I do know that Josh and I have the same one.
LAYER 2:What's...
* Your heritage: Ummm, Mom would you please post a comment that list my heritage? Thank you!
* The shoes you wore today: Blue Cowboy Boots
* Your weakness: Chocolate and Diet Dr. Pepper.
* Your fears: spiders, being alone, living without Josh
* Your perfect pizza: lots of pineapple and colored peppers
* Goals you’d like to achieve: Motherhood!
* Your first waking thoughts: I shouldn’t have pushed snooze some many times!
* Your best physical feature: Smile
*Your most missed memory: I don’t think there is a point in my life that I want to revisit. I hated high school. I love being married, so I think I am living the best part of my life right now. It can only get better.
LAYER 3:Do you...
* Smoke: No
* Cuss: No
* Sing: Only when no one is around.
* Do you think you’ve been in love: That’s why I married him!
* Did you go to college: I attended the local extension, so I never had to leave home.
* Liked high school: Please don’t ever mention that again!
* Want to get/stay married: Like I said above, I can’t imagine my life any other way.
* Believe in yourself: I’m usually pretty good at that.
* Think you’re attractive: Yes
* Think you’re a health freak: Nope, not at all. I wish I was better than I am. I wish I could give up the Diet Dr. Pepper.
* Get along with your parent(s): Yes
* Like thunderstorms: I love them.
* Play an instrument: The Piano, but I don’t play as much as I would like to, but that’s my own fault. I need to do it more.
LAYER 4:In the past month have you…
* Drank alcohol: Never have and never will
* Smoked: Ditto
* Done a drug: Ditto
* Made out: Let’s just say I love that part of being married….
* Gone on a date: We went to Twilight twice and will probably go again next week.
* Gone to the mall: That’s like a twice a year thing for me.
* Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Not in the same setting…
* Eaten sushi: Never!
* Been on stage: No.
* Gone skating: It’s been years and years since I went skating.
* Gone skinny dipping: No.
* Stolen anything: No.
LAYER 5:Have you ever…
* Played a game that required removal of clothing: Only in my bedroom with my husband.
* Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: No.
* Been caught “doing something”: “Doing" what? Drugs, Alcohol, & tobacco have never been a part of my life. But there was that time right after we were married that someone came to our house when we were still in our honeymoon stage.
* Been called a tease: No
* Gotten beaten up: No
* Shoplifted: No.
--It's looks like I'm a pretty good girl!
LAYER 6:
* Age you did get/hope to be married: I was 18.
* Numbers and names of children (either you have or want): Ashlynn Barbara and Michael Clayton. We defiantly want 2 kids but we might have 3. We haven’t really talked about names for a 3rd child. If it was a boy I would like: Brock, Asa, Ryder, Ransom. I’m not sure for a girl. I liked Caitlyn, but now I have cousin named Kaitlyn. I also like Jordan and Brittany for a girl.
* Describe your dream mate: I don’t have to dream about him, I’m married to him. Josh is really all I could ask for. I guess if I could dream about him, I would have him already finished with school, but there isn’t anything I would change about him.
* How do you want to die: At the same time as Josh. I hope we are both sleeping when it happens.
* What did you want to be when you grow up: A wife and a mother.
* What country would you most like to visit: Maybe Italy, but only because I like their food so much. Somewhere where I could see a lot of pretty landscapes and mountain terrain.
LAYER 7: Now tell...
* Name a person you could trust with your life: Josh
* Name a favorite CD that you own: SheDaisy
* Number of piercing: 1 in each ear.
* Number of tattoos: I hate needles! Plus I think tattoos are ugly.
* Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: My wedding announcement.
* Name a past experience that you regret: I have grown so much from my trials and sorrows that I don’t think I could regret them. Sure they were hard and painful, but I like that place I am now in my life and I think that going through those trials was the only way to get to where I am now. It's feels so good to say that!

No comments: