Sunday, December 14, 2008

Quick Update

Sorry I haven't posted much. December is hectic (that's why I hate this month; it's run, run, run, run). So, real quick, here is an update:
*I almost have my Christmas shopping done and the gifts I am making are almost done also (wow, I didn't think that would be possible!).
*I love my new camera.
*Yesterday was my first attempt to make Divinity. It was divine! We also made Brickle, Candy Bar Squares, and Mounds Balls.
*Josh has already had 3 Santa jobs. He has one every night next week; some nights he has 2.
*It finally started to snow this weekend. Every year we remember to leave the bathroom sink dripping so our water doesn't freeze, but we forget that the kitchen sink will still freeze if we don't run it also.
*I probably won't be able to fix our adoption website until after the Holiday's because life feels so busy already!

No comments: