Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm Feeling Torn...

It's finally here! Marcia Lynn McClure's new book Love Me. I have been waiting weeks for this book, literally! At the first of November she announced it's release date around the 18th. So first thing that morning I went online and purchased it. I even paid the extra shipping to get it here faster. And then I waited... Surely it would be here by Thanksgiving? But then I waited some more and even some more.

Finally on Monday I emailed her and asked where my book was. They were kind to inform me that there had been problems with the shipment and they would hopefully get it in that week and be able to mail my copy. The great part was to soothe me over they gave me the info. to download a free e-book. She has several that you can purchase, but I keep hoping she will print them so I can just purchase them and read them at my leisure. Well leisure is not best word. When I get her new books I read them as fast as I can. She is the best author EVER! But soon after I finish her books I find myself going back to them to read them again, and again, and again

I'm not hip on e-books. It's just not as much fun to sit at the computer and read from the screen. I prefer to do my reading while cuddled up on the couch or recliner in a blanket or while taking a hot bath. I read Stephenie Meyer's unfinished Edward book on the computer and I really liked the book but I could only read so far before I became uncomfortable and had to stop for while. But nevertheless, if my favorite author is going to give me a free e-book you bet I'll read it; as soon as I have the time...


Today is the first time I've had a chance to download the book Sweet Cherry Ray. I read the 1st chapter and it is awesome! Then my other book came in the mail today. I read the 1st chapter of it during lunch. I can usually read more than one book at once but when they are both by my favorite author I can't seem to keep them straight. So now I don't know which one to read first! I'm already caught up in both of them!

Don't worry, after this weekend it won't be a problem. I'll have them both read by then...

No comments: