Friday, December 5, 2008

Gratitude Day 30

"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it."

I have really enjoyed thinking of a Gratitude every day. Some days I had to think harder to come up with some, but I am so GRATEFUL for all that I have. I've got it pretty good. I have a great husband who loves me and treats me like a queen. We have a nice home with beautiful views. We have family nearby that we are able to see often. We have 3 kittens who keep us entertained. We have enought to meet our needs and sometimes a little extra for some fun. I have grown so much over the last years and I hope that I am a better person because of it. If I take a minute to look at the big picture, I really have a good life with little to complain about.

No comments: