Thursday, December 11, 2008

Merry Christmas...To Me!


I guess living with Santa has it advantages. I got my Christmas present last night. Okay maybe Santa didn't give it to me; instead it was a wonderful husband who will let me do just about whatever I want. I received my Christmas bonus (part of which was a new digital camera, just not the one I had picked out) and told him I was finally going to buy this camera I have been looking at since July. Even though he knew it would take most of the bonus he said I could. I bought it last night. He said I should put it under the tree until Christmas but I gave him my big puppy dog eyes and he said I could have it now. (That's good since I already had the battery charging).
Of course it works both ways. This morning he went online to order his Christmas present, which is a new gun stock, and asked if he could have two. When I stopped to think about it he gave me the same puppy dog eyes I gave him last night and so I had to say yes. Good thing most of our shopping is done. I hope to finish it tonight so I can bake with my in-laws on Saturday.
It will be nice to have the shopping done, but I still need to finish the gifts I am making. What a headache! It's been fun to make, but it was a big project. Next year I think I will think seriously about going to generic gifts from stores. It seems less stressful....

No comments: