Friday, October 7, 2011

October Book Club - "The Blog" by Carolyn Adams-Hanchett

This month it was Tina's turn to choose the book for book club. I was excited to read the book when she mentioned the author was a sister to a lady I knew growing up. The book was "The Blog" by Carolyn Adams-Hanchett.

It was a pretty political book and I enjoyed some of the concepts in it. What I didn't like was the ending and how it left it wide open for another book. Since this book only came out this summer, it will be a while before a sequel comes out. I don't like waiting on sequels, that's why I don't usually read them until I know the author is done with the series.

Tina fed us dinner and we had a great time visiting about the book and other parts of life. I love book club and can't wait for the next one.

No comments: