Monday, October 10, 2011

Hair Makeover Reward

One day, back in March, I woke up with the desire to start a diet. Trust me, it felt very strange to me. I only told a few select people, simply because - I didn't think I could do it. I didn't want to tell people about it and then fail.

Thirty weeks later I'm proud to announce, I did NOT fail. I'm now down (almost) 50 pounds!!!

I'm not done with my weight loss journey yet, but I decided it was time for a big reward for all my hard work. So I got a hair makeover. I kept the same cut, but all new color. I.LOVE.IT! Its hard to see, but even my bottom layer is a darker color, which I LOVE. And I LOVE the red. Yep, I LOVE it all.

I also switched to an orange feather for Halloween.

3 comments:

Jill Elizabeth said...

Good for you! You are awesome! You look amazing, and I love the new hair :)

Teah said...

You look HOT!!! I noticed that you had lost quite a bit of weight from your pictures, but wow that first pic really shows it. I am so proud of you! How do you feel? I know that I feel great once I lose all the weight I keep putting on. In fact of late I've finally lost some weight that I've been hanging on to for the last 7 years. I was so proud of myself when I stepped on the scale at the doctors and saw where I was at. You deserve every bit of that reward. It's hard work and you've done a fabulous job :)

seeker said...

Savannah, I am Carolyn Adams Hanchett, I had no idea my book was part of a book club, until I just for the fun of it googled my name, Anyway the sequel is out and the books have come to the attention of a national organization, The American Academy for Constitutional Education, who are wanting to publish and promote them nationally, also please know I have done some rewriting on book one, so it is much improved, also if you would let the members of your book club who read it of this I would love to give you a free copy. you can call me at 480 209-7611, I would love to talk to you.