Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Gaby the gourd killer

Last week a lady at work brought some of her gourds to work and left in the break room for others to take home for decoration. I took a bagful home. That night I walked in and sat the bag on the floor. Then I put the groceries in the kitchen. When I came back, this is what I found. Gaby had already dug three out of the bag and had gone in for more.

 Then she chased this one all over the front room. It made for about an hour of fun before I picked them all up and put them where she hopefully can't get them.


 Zipper also tried to get in on the fun, but Gaby kept chasing him away.

Her newest thing is to sit (and explore) on the counter while I do my hair. I know I shouldn't let her, but it seems to be the best way to keep her from climbing my legs so I let her get away with it. 

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love those gourds! Gaby is such a cutie and she's already getting so big. :)